HVAC Technician / Installer (Signing Bonus)
Position: HVAC Service Technician
Home Service Plus and College Electric are looking to hire detail-oriented and Licensed HVAC Technicians to join our team. The HVAC technicians will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, diagnosing, and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate quality HVAC system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- Must have Gas Fitter or Refrigeration License.
- Must have a Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Understanding of principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder (considered an asset)
What We Offer to You:
- $2000 Signing Bonus
- A compensation and benefits plan
- Company vehicle, tools, and training
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org